Add a Video
Videos that are hosted on Youtube or Vimeo can be added to your page using our new Video Widget.
Add a Video:
- On the right hand side of the editor, single click the Types (Page Sections) drop-down menu.
- Select Widgets.
- Now drag and drop the Video widget onto your page.
- Double-click the widget to access the settings.
- In the 'Link from YouTube' field Paste the link you copied from Youtube (see below for instructions)
- Click Save
- You should now see your video displayed on the page.
- Publish the site.
Copy a link from Youtube / Vimeo:
- Go to www.youtube.com or www.vimeo.com and locate your video.
- Click the Share button (normally located below your video)
- For Youtube click the Copy button to copy the link to your PC clipboard.
- For Vimeo single click in the Link field then hold CTRL & press V to copy the link to your PC clipboard.
- Now return to the Schools-Online editor (see above).
Copy the Youtube Share Link
Add the Widget and paste the link