How to create a Slideshow
The Slideshow widget allows you to very quickly build a gallery of photos. There are 3 options available, 1 large slideshow with a title and 2 smaller slideshows with a heading and body text to the left or right.
Assuming you already have a blank page created and you are ready to add a slideshow, follow these steps:
- The Slideshow section can be found in the Widgets menu
- Single-click on the Types drop-down menu located on the right-hand side of your screen (left-hand side if you have a small monitor)
- Select Widgets from the drop-down menu
- Drag and drop one of the 3 Slideshow widgets directly onto your blank page
- If you already have other sections on you page, drag and drop the slideshow widget to the GREY dashed - - - - - area
- Now you need to locate the photos on your PC
- Select a single photo or multiple photos
- Drag and drop them directly on to the GREY dashed - - - - - area of the slideshow widget
- Your photos will be uploaded and the slideshow is complete
- Publish your site
Tip: If you would like to change the slideshow theme or tweak some of the settings, simply double-click the main slideshow image to access the slideshow settings.