Add a new Page
The + icon is used to create a new Page. Any menu or submenu can have either a single page or multiple pages. When you create multiple pages within a menu, we refer to them as Tabs. On your live website, you will see they are styled to look like tabs (see example below).
Create a new page:
- Single-click on a menu of your choice.
- The Menu should now be highlighted in blue.
- Single-click the + icon to create the page.
- You will see a new page icon has been added to the pages section.
- The page name is automatically taken from the menu that was originally selected.
- Repeat if you require multiple pages.
Rename a page:
- Double-click the page icon.
- You should now see the edit window.
- Enter a new name in the Title field.
- Click Save.