Add a Page Section
The page sections listed on the right-hand side of the editor can be dragged and dropped into your pages. Page sections come in a variety of styles plain text, document list, multiple columns and a mixture of text and images. You have the freedom to choose whichever sections fit with the overall layout of the page.
Add a Page Section:
- Locate the section you would like to use from the list.
- Click and hold your mouse over the section.
- Now drag and drop the section onto the drop zone with the light blue dashed border.
- You will see the dropzone highlights in blue when your mouse hovers over the correct area.
- Simply release your mouse and the section will be added.